Jump to content

CAZ

Member
  • Content Count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About CAZ

  • Rank
    New Member
  1. Pity they can't be as vigilant with indoor health hazards... like tenants getting electric shocks from water leaking from flat above onto light switch. Apparently this isn't urgent, they just disconnected the light! The fact that this leak has gone on for years but the tenant in the property above doesn't allow them access and they can't force entry because of the state of his mental health... doesn't matter how bad the tenant's below mental health is.
×
×
  • Create New...