Two men from Salford are wanted by police along with five others as part of Operation Foam - which is GMP's strand of the NCA led 'Operation Venetic' - is a lengthy and intricate force-wide operation focused on the infiltration and takedown of the encrypted communications platform Encrochat.
Detectives want to speak to the following wanted men in connection with the on-going mammoth operation:
• Terry Robinson (21/06/89) of Salford is wanted for conspiracy to supply class A & B drugs, namely cocaine and cannabis, and money laundering.
• Thomas Pride Jeffrey (31/07/1986) of Swinton is wanted currently wanted for conspiracy to possess firearms with the intent to endanger life. It is currently believed he may be in Bulgaria.
• Liam McGrath (21/10/87) of Oldham is wanted for conspiracy to supply cocaine. It is believed he has links to the Hollins area of Oldham and the Chester area.
• Jonathan Memarian (22/07/88) of Manchester is wanted for conspiracy to supply firearms and conspiracy to supply class A and class B drugs.
• Eugene Robinson (30/04/88) of Manchester is wanted for conspiracy to supply controlled drugs and conspiracy to conspiracy supply firearms.
• Salman Mahmood (09/09/1992) of Crumpsall is wanted for conspiracy to supply class A controlled drugs. It is believed he may currently be in Pakistan.
• Kieron O'Brien (27/08/82) of Manchester is wanted for conspiracy to import and supply class A drugs and money laundering.
Anybody with information regarding the whereabouts of any of these men should contact police on 101 or via our live web chat function at www.gmp.police.uk.
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.